The 2019 Plymouth Rockies football season started with a seven-on-seven matchup with CMA Friday and in just one week, the Rockies football radio auction fundraiser will take place on WTCA from 9 a.m to 4 p.m
Submit Your News
SOUTH BEND – Andrew Berlin, Owner of the South Bend Cubs, and Joe Hart, President of the South Bend Cubs, are pleased to announce the schedule of events for the three days of festivities surrounding the 2019 Midwest League All-Star Game.
SOUTH BEND — The Midwest League All-Star Extravaganza at Four Winds Field is less than a week away and the South Bend Cubs have announced additional details for autographs, appearances and more.
WHITING - It was a wild ride of a game from the very start but in spite of the excitement it's one that LaVille's Lancers will never want to take again as they lost a heart breaker in round one of regional play to Bluffton by an 8-7 final.
BERNE — It had to wait an extra day, but top-ranked Bremen defeated No. 5 South Adams, 9-0, to win the Class 2A high school softball regional Wednesday night. The game was originally scheduled for Tuesday, but was pushed back a day due to rain.
The LaVille girls tennis team held its annual awards recognition program recently. LaVille tennis will graduate Allison Gadacz and Charlet Kapke off a team that will return 10 for the 2020 season.
PLYMOUTH - A two run third would be all Mishawaka would need to take a win over Plymouth for their second straight sectional title by a final of 3-0.
CULVER — For the second consecutive year, the Lady Pilgrim Tennis team took a regional crown to advance to semi-state play, that run came to an end Saturday afternoon at Culver Academy as the Lady Pilgrims fell to the Munster Mustangs 4-1.
WARSAW – Four individuals and one relay team will advance to the high school girls state track meet June 1 at Indiana University after placing in the top three at the Warsaw Regional Tuesday night.
Plymouth’s Claudia Marohn had a jump of 5’2” to place in the top three at regional competition in Warsaw and qualify for the State Finals on Saturday June 1 at Indiana University. She was the only Plymouth athlete to advance.
DONALDSON - Ancilla College will host its’ fourth NJCAA Division II Men’s Golf Championship on May 21-24. The event is being contested at Swan Lake Resort in Plymouth. Chad Hutsell, Director of Golf at Swan Lake, will be the tournament director for the national tournament. MCCAA Media Direct…
GAME SCHEDULE10 AMWest Field: Elkhart Christian Academy v. LaVilleEast Field: Argos v. Glenn12 PMWest Field: Northfield v. Elkhart Christian AcademyEast Field: West Noble v. Argos2 PMWest Field: LaVille v. NorthfieldEast Field: Glenn v. West Noble4 PMWest Field: Blue Pool 3rd Place v. White …
- Final push is on for donations, volunteers for viaduct beautification project
- Miss Blueberry Festival Queen candidates visit Miller's
- Police: Warsaw woman arrested for inappropriate relationship with foreign exchange student
- Rockie auction football fundraiser coming up
- Plymouth man to plead guilty in connection with neglect case
- Midwest League All-Star Game and festivities to get underway
- South Bend woman gets 72 months for possession with intent to distribute Fentanyl, possession of a firearm
- Culver Community School Corporation recognizes retirees
- Bourbon woman arrested for allegedly stealing $130K from employer
- Walkerton siblings struck by train file lawsuit against Starke County Highway Department, railroad, INDOT
- Woman allegedly connected to Tippecanoe standoff suspect charged with dealing meth
- Lady Lions win state title
- Southern Indiana couple with secret room arrested for allegedly making steroids
- Prosecutors: Plymouth couple left child as ‘collateral’ during drug deal
- Plymouth woman gets 6 years for drug dealing, fraud
- 3-time Bremen High School Teacher of the Year leaving for law school
- Organizers still hoping for volunteers, donations for Plymouth viaduct beautification project
- Plymouth Common Council approves tax abatement for Hoosier Racing Tire