PLYMOUTH - Plymouth high school has a new Assistant Athletic Director that many people in the community will see as a very familiar face.
- 2nd round of Marshall County COVID-19 Rapid Response Grants awarded
- Fast start too much for Argos to overcome
- South Bend Man Arrested on Numerous Charges After Leading Troopers on Chase
- MC BZA approves single wide mobile special use
- ISP warns of ongoing ‘Child Safety Kit’ Facebook scam
- Affordable housing expanded through $190 million state investment
- IDH announces additional 963 COVID cases, 33 deaths
- US strike, first under Biden, kills Iran-backed militiaman
Governor Eric Holcomb’s COVID-19 executive order and 30 day public health emergency that were set to expire Sunday,Feb. 28 and Monday, March 1 respectively, have been extended. Do you agree with the extension? Take our poll and let us know!
- Indiana State Police Investigating Serious Attack on two Correction Officers at the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City
- 10-Digit Dialing in Indiana’s 219 & 574 Area Codes Starts This Year Six-Month Transition Period to Help Consumers Prepare
- Plymouth Council approves $75,000 in additional appropriations for Aquatic Center
- Monday’s Collision at U.S. 30 and Queen explained
- Three Arrested After Fulton County Carjacking
- Four vehicle collision results in fatality
- Commissioners take aim at Second Amendment sanctuary status
- Boys basketball sectional venue changed
- Logansport Woman Arrested on Two Criminal Warrants
- Plymouth purchases Crossroads property
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.