Watch how the Class of 2019 from the three schools in Starke County celebrate graduating.
Submit Your News
PLYMOUTH — Read about the rising stars of Lincoln Junior High School (LJH) in Monday's Pilot News. Directed by Brandi Brennan, over 150 students participated in the production of © Disney's 'Peter Pan Jr.'. Three shows were sold out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
National Love a Tree Day is Thursday, May 16. Whether we climbed its branches as children, decorate one for the holidays, carved our names within its bark when we were young and in love, gathered leaves for a science project or simply enjoy the beauty of them ~ let's face it ~ we can't live …
WASHINGTON—St. Dominic’s Sewing Group presented their third quilt on Thursday, May 2 at the Washington Township Volunteer Fire Department bingo night. This group, headed by Judi Meissner, enjoys getting together to sew gifts for people in the area. “Typically, we must make pillowcases and t…
A tree fell on the home of the Geist family just north of Plymouth yesterday. According to a Facebook post there were no injuries but significant damage to the home. It hasn't been confirmed at this time what caused the massive tree to fall.
The NorthWood Color Guard marched with the NHS Red Regiment on Saturday during the Maple Syrup Festival parade. Find photos from the festival in the May 2 edition of Heartland News.
In the history of cinema, there are movies that have broke the mold. Movies that change the landscape of the business. Examples include The Great Train Robbery (1903), Modern Times (1936), Jaws (1975), Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977), and Iron Man (2008). Don’t get me wrong, there …
There's still time to experience this year's Wakarusa Maple Syrup Festival. Stop by downtown Wakarusa until 8 p.m. today, or Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. to find booths, activities, carnival food and games, and more for the festival; local businesses are also having specials. Pick up a copy…
- Final push is on for donations, volunteers for viaduct beautification project
- Miss Blueberry Festival Queen candidates visit Miller's
- Police: Warsaw woman arrested for inappropriate relationship with foreign exchange student
- Rockie auction football fundraiser coming up
- Plymouth man to plead guilty in connection with neglect case
- Midwest League All-Star Game and festivities to get underway
- South Bend woman gets 72 months for possession with intent to distribute Fentanyl, possession of a firearm
- Culver Community School Corporation recognizes retirees
- Bourbon woman arrested for allegedly stealing $130K from employer
- Walkerton siblings struck by train file lawsuit against Starke County Highway Department, railroad, INDOT
- Woman allegedly connected to Tippecanoe standoff suspect charged with dealing meth
- Lady Lions win state title
- Southern Indiana couple with secret room arrested for allegedly making steroids
- Prosecutors: Plymouth couple left child as ‘collateral’ during drug deal
- Plymouth woman gets 6 years for drug dealing, fraud
- 3-time Bremen High School Teacher of the Year leaving for law school
- Organizers still hoping for volunteers, donations for Plymouth viaduct beautification project
- Plymouth Common Council approves tax abatement for Hoosier Racing Tire