Watch how the Class of 2019 from the three schools in Starke County celebrate graduating.
Submit Your News
PLYMOUTH — Read about the rising stars of Lincoln Junior High School (LJH) in Monday's Pilot News. Directed by Brandi Brennan, over 150 students participated in the production of © Disney's 'Peter Pan Jr.'. Three shows were sold out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
National Love a Tree Day is Thursday, May 16. Whether we climbed its branches as children, decorate one for the holidays, carved our names within its bark when we were young and in love, gathered leaves for a science project or simply enjoy the beauty of them ~ let's face it ~ we can't live …
WASHINGTON—St. Dominic’s Sewing Group presented their third quilt on Thursday, May 2 at the Washington Township Volunteer Fire Department bingo night. This group, headed by Judi Meissner, enjoys getting together to sew gifts for people in the area. “Typically, we must make pillowcases and t…
A tree fell on the home of the Geist family just north of Plymouth yesterday. According to a Facebook post there were no injuries but significant damage to the home. It hasn't been confirmed at this time what caused the massive tree to fall.
The NorthWood Color Guard marched with the NHS Red Regiment on Saturday during the Maple Syrup Festival parade. Find photos from the festival in the May 2 edition of Heartland News.
In the history of cinema, there are movies that have broke the mold. Movies that change the landscape of the business. Examples include The Great Train Robbery (1903), Modern Times (1936), Jaws (1975), Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977), and Iron Man (2008). Don’t get me wrong, there …
There's still time to experience this year's Wakarusa Maple Syrup Festival. Stop by downtown Wakarusa until 8 p.m. today, or Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. to find booths, activities, carnival food and games, and more for the festival; local businesses are also having specials. Pick up a copy…
- Redevelopment Commission to get updates on aquatics center, River Gate South
- Plymouth man accused of misconduct with minor to plead guilty in connection with case
- Kiwanis Club of Culver is hosting 22nd charity golf scramble July 12
- Busy moms can be writers, too: Small-town romance author shares writing journey
- Rose and Spoon are the Starke County pets of the week
- NWS: Heavy rain Saturday night into Sunday
- Final push is on for donations, volunteers for viaduct beautification project
- Miss Blueberry Festival Queen candidates visit Miller's
- Bourbon woman arrested for allegedly stealing $130K from employer
- Walkerton siblings struck by train file lawsuit against Starke County Highway Department, railroad, INDOT
- 3-time Bremen High School Teacher of the Year leaving for law school
- Prosecutors: Plymouth couple left child as ‘collateral’ during drug deal
- Southern Indiana couple with secret room arrested for allegedly making steroids
- Police: Warsaw woman arrested for inappropriate relationship with foreign exchange student
- Woman allegedly connected to Tippecanoe standoff suspect charged with dealing meth
- Molest charges filed against Mishawaka man arrested by Bremen police
- Plymouth woman gets 6 years for drug dealing, fraud
- North Judson's Mint Festival this weekend