County residents urged to report uninsured property damage caused by water

A City of Plymouth truck filled with sand waits near the intersection of Water and Garro streets until it is needed by volunteers filling bags Thursday.
Staff Report
Staff Writer

Marshall County residents with uninsured water damage to their property are urged by U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, R-Jimtown, to document it and report it to the Marshall County Emergency Management Agency at 574-936-3740.
Or visit to fill out a report online with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security.
The reports are used to determine if damages are sufficient enough to warrant state officials requesting a disaster declaration from President Donald Trump.