Got An Announcement?
MARSHALL COUNTY — The Indiana Department of Transportation announces lane closures for State Road 106 in Bremen between Miami Trail and U.S. 6 for resurfacing beginning Wednesday, July 22.
According to their website, the Blueberry Festival has been cancelled for this year due to COVID-19. The following was posted on their site, blueberryfestival.org.
The Bourbon Real Services Nutrition Site has been closed to eating in and providing carry out meals only to our seniors. This Friday, March 20, 2020 the Nutrition Site will be providing five (5) meals per Senior to take home for the weekend.
The Marshall County Courts have issued an order directing those who have court hearings scheduled how to respond during the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Lieutentant Governor Suzanne Crouch announced Marshall County Crossroads as the Stellar Communities 2019 Designee Thursday, December 5. Marshall County Crossroads was one of four finalists for 2019. After dedication and collaboration, a room full of community leaders received good news duri…
The American Veterans Traveling Tribute has arrived in Plymouth and is being set up in River Park Square. Viewing will be open to the public today at noon. Opening ceremony is tonight at 7 p.m.
PLYMOUTH — Due to the projected excessive temperatures, Mayor Senter will be opening a Cooling Center for citizens to escape the heat. Beginning at 1 p.m. on Thursday, July 18 the Webster Center located at 110 Webster Avenue, will be open during the following hours:
Find the first clue for a half-mile scavenger hunt at the Lighthouse in Culver from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 8. This event marks the first of many festivities to be held celebrating Culver's establishment as Uniontown 175 years ago! Read more about the hunt in the Culver Citizen th…
- Indiana will end federal pandemic unemployment benefits
- IDH announces additional 559 COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths
- IDH announces additional 754 COVID-19 cases, 9 deaths
- DOR reminds Hoosiers the tax filing deadline is Monday
- IDH announces additional 925 COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths
- Hoosiers age 12 and older can receive COVID-19 vaccine at clinics statewide
- PHS sweeps first round
- Goshen survives for ugly win over Pilgrims
- Plymouth motorcyclist killed in crash on US6
- Gov. Holcomb Announces Restoration of Weekly Work Search Requirement for Unemployment Benefits
- Update given on Park vandalism
- The Latest: Palestinians in Serbia rally in support of Gaza
- Andy Hartley resigns from PCSC, joins Four County as Chief Operations Officer
- Reichard to continue at Marian
- Lady Cavs break out the bats for HNAC win
- PHS sweeps first round
- Indiana launches Build, Learn, Grow initiative to help working families connect to early care and education
- Warmer weather brings increased risk of tick-borne disease
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.