Got An Announcement?
MARSHALL COUNTY — The Indiana Department of Transportation announces lane closures for State Road 106 in Bremen between Miami Trail and U.S. 6 for resurfacing beginning Wednesday, July 22.
According to their website, the Blueberry Festival has been cancelled for this year due to COVID-19. The following was posted on their site, blueberryfestival.org.
The Bourbon Real Services Nutrition Site has been closed to eating in and providing carry out meals only to our seniors. This Friday, March 20, 2020 the Nutrition Site will be providing five (5) meals per Senior to take home for the weekend.
The Marshall County Courts have issued an order directing those who have court hearings scheduled how to respond during the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Lieutentant Governor Suzanne Crouch announced Marshall County Crossroads as the Stellar Communities 2019 Designee Thursday, December 5. Marshall County Crossroads was one of four finalists for 2019. After dedication and collaboration, a room full of community leaders received good news duri…
The American Veterans Traveling Tribute has arrived in Plymouth and is being set up in River Park Square. Viewing will be open to the public today at noon. Opening ceremony is tonight at 7 p.m.
PLYMOUTH — Due to the projected excessive temperatures, Mayor Senter will be opening a Cooling Center for citizens to escape the heat. Beginning at 1 p.m. on Thursday, July 18 the Webster Center located at 110 Webster Avenue, will be open during the following hours:
Find the first clue for a half-mile scavenger hunt at the Lighthouse in Culver from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 8. This event marks the first of many festivities to be held celebrating Culver's establishment as Uniontown 175 years ago! Read more about the hunt in the Culver Citizen th…
- Attorney General Rokita Returns Money to Consumers Overcharged at Indiana Motorcycle Dealerships
- Biden, Dems prevail as Senate OKs $1.9T virus relief bill
- Small Business Awareness of Theft/Fraud Ring Targeting Off-Road Vehicle Dealers in Indiana
- Longstanding farm families presented Hoosier Homestead Awards
- Arts Commission receives $23,000 grant to advance creative aging in the state
- Trojan weapons to much for feisty Bobcats
- Argos survives scare from Culver
- Gov. Holcomb Gets COVID-19 Vaccine at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Plymouth Park Department plans to hold Egg Hunt on April 3 and to open pool this summer
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- MCSWCD offers donation of kayaks to Park Department
- Indiana announces 3 mass vaccination clinics for COVID-19, opens eligibility to Hoosiers age 55 and older
- Hopes for the Argos Fire Territory extinguished
- Hoosiers age 50 and older now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- 10-Digit Dialing in Indiana’s 219 & 574 Area Codes Starts This Year Six-Month Transition Period to Help Consumers Prepare
- Dragons turn up the heat for a first-round win
- South Bend Man Arrested on Numerous Charges After Leading Troopers on Chase
- Wakarusa Maple Syrup Festival celebrates Spring, April 23-25
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.