• Argos American Legion is hosting a fish fry from 5 to 7 p.m. Cost is $8 for adults, $6 for ages 5 to 12, and ages 4 and younger eat for free. Each ticket is eligible for a barbecue grill drawing. Tickets will be sold at the door. Carry-outs are available. Please call 574-892-6509 for more information.
• Culver Young Farmers will be serving breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m. at First United Methodist Church, 400 N. Michigan St., Plymouth. The public is invited to enjoy biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, orange juice and milk. The cost of breakfast is 49 cents or a food item that will be donated to the Marshall County Neighborhood Center.
• Auxiliary of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is sponsoring Divine Designs Jewelry — quality jewelry at affordable prices — from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the main lobby of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Plymouth. Proceeds benefit St. Joseph Regional Medical Center programs.
• Plymouth Moose will be hosting a rib dinner from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Music by Dean Neal. Guests are welcome. Please call Tom Williams at 574-936-3530 for more information.
• The Good Time Woodcarvers Club (Plymouth) will host its sixth annual Woodcarvers Show from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Life Enrichment Center, 1305 W. Harrison, St., Plymouth. Admission is free. There will be demonstrations and woodcarvings and supplies for sale. Free kid's soap carving kits. Call the Marshall Co. Council on Aging for details, 936-9904 or toll-free 1-866-936-9904.
• Try rapid sketching at Heartland Artists Gallery from 1 to 4 p.m. Teacher is Kerri Bash. Bring your drawing supplies, $35.
• Sticks & Bones" will be performed in South Bend Civic's Studio Theatre at 8 p.m. Tickets are $18 and may be purchased at the box office at 574-234-1112 from 12 to 6 p.m. weekdays, or online at www.sbct.org .
• The Indianapolis Postcard Club Spring Show and Sale is at Our Lady of the Greenwood School gym, 399 S. Meridian St., Greenwood from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $2. For more information please contact Kent Clady at email@example.com  or 317-966-5302.
• Gospel singer Tab Beechler will be performing at 10:30 a.m. at Beaver Creek Wesleyan Church, 66027 Redwood Road, North Liberty. There is no charge; a freewill offering will be taken. For more information, please contact pastor Steven W. Cunnington at 574-586-7263.
• Sticks & Bones" will be performed in South Bend Civic's Studio Theatre at 3 p.m. Tickets are $18 and may be purchased at the box office at 574-234-1112 from 12 to 6 p.m. weekdays, or online at www.sbct.org .