• Residential trick-or-treat in Argos will be from 5-7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
• Residential trick-or-treat in Bourbon will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
• Bourbon American Legion Post 424 will host a children's halloween party Saturday, Oct. 29 from 12 to 3 p.m. Prizes will be awarded for best costume. Lots of games will be played and prizes handed out. Food and fountain drinks will be provided. The event is open to the public, and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
• National Honor Society students will be trick-or-treating in Bourbon from 5-7 p.m. Oct. 31 for non perishable food items to benefit the local food pantry.
• Residential trick-or-treat in Bremen is from 5-7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
• Trick-or-treat in Bremen at the Bremen Health Care Center, 316 Woodies Lane, Monday, Oct. 31 from 6 to 7 p.m.
• The Culver VFW will host a Halloween costume party Friday, Oct. 28 at 8 p.m. for adults. Anyone in costume will be given a free drink token; cash prizes for top three costumes. Post is at 108 E. Washington St., Culver.
• Residential trick-or-treat is 5 to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
• Trick-or-treat in Etna Green is Monday, Oct. 31 from 5 to 7 p.m.
• Residential trick-or-treat in LaPaz is from 5-7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31.
• Residential trick-or-treat in Lakeville is from 5 to 7 p.m., Monday, Oct. 31.
• Residential trick-or-treating is Monday, Oct. 31 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
• Halloween Party Toon Time will be hosted by the Plymouth Moose Lodge. Party and dance start at 8 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 29. Please contact Tom Williams at 574-936-3530 or email@example.com  for more information.
• Community trick-or-treat will be held Saturday, Oct. 29 from 2 to 3 p.m. at Miller's Senior Living Community, Plymouth. Dress the kiddies in their costumes and come trick-or-treat; no charge.
• Pilot News, CenturyLink and Showland Cinema are hosting a Halloween costume contest Saturday, Oct. 29 at noon. At 12:45 p.m., costumed kids are to meet at Garro Street in downtown Plymouth to be lead around the block for a costume parade. From 1 to 3 p.m., downtown merchants will have trick-or-treating.
• Residential trick-or-treat in Plymouth is Monday, Oct. 31 from 5 to 7 p.m.
• The Marshall County Historical Museum Ghost Walk, a non-spooky event is a great way for kids to learn about past Marshall County residents. Doors open at 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 29 at the museum and tours will begin shortly thereafter. Several volunteers will be taking on the personas of past residents and walking participants through their eventful lives. This event is similar to the cemetery walk, but it will take place entirely inside the museum. The whole event will be about an hour and a half long. Tickets are $5 at the door or pre-sale tickets can be purchased at the museum or from any Marshall County Historical Society board member. Children ages 5 and younger may attend free. The museum is located at 123 N. Michigan St., Plymouth.
• Haunted trail, The Walk of Nightmares, is Friday and Saturday, Oct. 28 29, 8 p.m. to midnight, at 3738 Tamarack Road, Walkerton, south of U.S. 6. The trail is free, but donations are accepted. Check out www.room47productions.com.
• Residential trick-or-treat is Monday, Oct. 31 from 5 to 7 p.m.
• Tippecanoe trick-or-treat times are 5-7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31.