• Elks Lodge, Plymouth will be serving dinner from 5 to 8 p.m. Special is baby back ribs. Regular menu always available as well as specialty all-you-can-eat fish. Guests welcome. For further information, please call 574-936-3424.
• Spinning in the Spirit with artist Peggy Coffey will be from 6 to 8 p.m. in the weaving studio of MoonTree Gallery, 9601 Union Road, Donaldson. For information on any MoonTree Event, visit www.moontreestudios.org  or phone 574-935-1712.
• The Plymouth Moose will hold a buffet dinner including broasted chicken, smoked pork chops, and fish from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Guests are welcome. For more information, contact Tom Williams, 574-936-3530.
• There will be a cornhole tournament and tailgate party in the Trinity United Methodist Church parking lot, 425 S. Michigan St., Plymouth. Registration is at 9 a.m. Cost is $10 per team with all proceeds benefiting Heminger House. Invite all your friends and neighbors to come out to play cornhole in the church parking lot and share favorite snacks and pregame football spirit. Contact Barb Holcomb 574935-4155 or Jenifer George 574-936-3997 for more information.
• Artist Carol Fleming presents The Prayer of Art, The Art of Prayer, an exhibit of wood carving open to the public from 1 to 3 p.m. in MoonTree Studio's main gallery, 9601 Union Road, Donaldson. For information on any MoonTree Event, visit www.moontreestudios.org  or phone 574-935-1712.
• The Friends of the Culver-Union Township Public Library will hold a book sale from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the lower level of the library. Book donations are welcome at the circulation desk during open hours.
• St. Michael Parish in Plymouth is hosting a "Sesquicentennial Street Fair" to kick off a year-long celebration in the Plymouth community from noon to 5:30 p.m. The block party is open to the public and will be held on the school and church grounds. Live bands and local artists including a square dance exhibition and a Mexican folklore dance will be featured along with authentic Mexican/American food. A corn hole tournament is planned, as well as a basketball hoop contest, carnival games, raffles, a dunk tank, and a bounce house for the kids. Participants should bring their own lawn chairs. A bilingual Mass will be celebrated at 6 p.m. to conclude the day's events. For more information, contact Jorge Mendoza at 574-248-2877 or Bryan Casper at 574-892-5074.
• A Ford Drive One 4 UR School event will be held for Lincoln Jr. High School in Plymouth from 9 a.m. to noon. The event will take place at Plymouth High School at the north entrance. The Ford Motor Company will donate up to $6,000 to the school by paying $20 for each test drive.
• The 27th annual Walk for Hospice will be at Newton Park in Lakeville. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m.; memorial celebration is at 12:30 p.m; walk is from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Register online at walkmichianaforhospice.org or call 800-413-9083. For more information contact Lisa Kelly at 574-243-3119 or firstname.lastname@example.org .