What to do this weekend in Marshall County
• A Christmas Coffee House will be held at the Argos United Methodist Church at 6:30 p.m. The evening will be filled with Christmas music, delightful tastes of the holiday season, teas, coffees, hot chocolate, syllabub, desserts and visions of sugar plums. It will be a family tradition you will want to be a part of for years to come. Music will be provided by several groups and individuals, including The Blues Brothers, Quentin Flagg, and Kathy Overmyer, just to name a few. Tickets will be a $5 donation in advance or $6 at the door. All proceeds will go to help the church's music and children’s departments. For ticket information call the church office at 574-892-5645.
• Much more than a live nativity scene, the hour-long outdoor Holy Walk over farmland helps participants better understand and experience Mary and Joseph’s journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem. This is the 31st year for this free event in Bremen. Shuttle buses leave from Bremen High School, 511 W. Grant St., Bremen, every 15 minutes. Doors open at 5 p.m. Groups are welcome. Attendees should be sure to dress warmly for this outdoor event. To learn more call Bremen United Methodist Church at 574-546-2667 or e-mail email@example.com.
• The Marshall County Museum will be running its 8 by 40 model train set from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. This will be the last Saturday the trains run until Jan. 7. Admission is free and donations are welcome. The museum is located at 123 N. Michigan St., Plymouth. For more information call 574-936-2306.
• Bremen United Methodist's Holy Walk will again be open at 5 p.m. To learn more call Bremen United Methodist Church at 574-546-2667 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Maxinkuckee Singers will present a Christmas concert at 4 p.m. at North Judson-San Pierre High School in North Judson. This will be a fundraiser for the high school theater and music department. Admission will be charged for that performance and tickets available at the door. For more information, call 574-546-4230.
• Community Gospel Church, 68893 S.R. 331 north of Bremen, will hold its Christmas service at 10:10 a.m. with the musical "Searching for the King." To learn more call 574-546-4609 or visit www.cgccommunity.com online.
• Shiloh Wesleyan Church choir will present, "A Baby Changes Everything," a Christmas musical created by Deborah Craig-Claar and David T. Clydesdale, at 6:30 p.m.