FRIDAY, JUNE 1
• The Walnut Church of the Brethren, 5975 19th Road, Argos is hosting a yard sale from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Proceeds will be used to buy material used in making blankets for the neonatal unit of Memorial Hospital.
SATURDAY, JUNE 2
• The First United Methodist Church will be serving apple dumplings with caramel sauce at a booth at the Yellow River Festival. Proceeds will go toward the Mission Projects that the church sponsors.
• Marshall County Church Orchestra carport sale will be held on the east side of the Miller’s Senior Living Community building, 625 Oakhill Ave., Plymouth, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Rent a table ($10) and sell your wares or simply come shop. For more information call 574-936-9801 and ask for Cindy Flagg.
• There will be an American Red Cross blood drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Jellystone Park Camp Resort, located at 7719 Redwood Road in Plymouth. To schedule an appointment to donate please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org for more information.
• The Walnut Church of the Brethren, 5975 19th Road, Argos is hosting a yard sale and bake sale from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Proceeds will be used to buy material used in making blankets for the neonatal unit of Memorial Hospital.
• The Circus City Metric Center bike ride will be in Peru. Check in begins at 7:30 a.m. at the Peru National Guard Armory, 77 German St., Peru. You can start anytime between 8 a.m and 9 a.m. Register online at active.com. For more information, contact the Circus City Cyclists at email@example.com or visit www.circuscitycyclists. or find them on Facebook.
SUNDAY, JUNE 3
• Join the celebration of the first anniversary of the opening of the Bremen Depot from 2 to 4 p.m. Historic Bremen, Inc. will host an open house that is free to all visitors, and will be providing cookies. Learn about the rich history of the B&O railroad through Bremen. The depot has been relocated to the 106 bypass on the east side of Bremen. For further information contact Patricia Rowe, VP Historic Bremen, Inc. at 574-546-2698.