FRIDAY, MAY 18
• Mitch Barnes Group will be entertaining on the deck at Swan Lake Resort from 7 to 11 p.m. For more information please call 574-935-3908.
• The annual meeting of the board of directors of the Marshall County Holding Corporation will be held at 12 p.m. at Brass Rail Restaurant, 225 N. Michigan St., Plymouth.
• Charger Friday — a college admissions and financial aid event — will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Ancilla College. College placement times will be 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. For more information you can call 1-866-ANCILLA or check in online at www.ancilla.edu.
• The Plymouth Chapter of Kiwanis will be holding its annual peanut sale from 2 to 6 p.m. at the corner of Jefferson and Michigan Streets in Plymouth as well as at Kroger and Walmart in Plymouth.
SATURDAY, MAY 19
• Argos American Legion is holding a swiss steak dinner fundraiser from 5 to 7 p.m. Donations are appreciated. Carry-outs are available by calling 574-892-6509.
• Plymouth VFW Post 1162 is hosting a fundraiser for Plymouth National Guard 381/387 MP Task Force Peace Keepers in Afghanistan with band "Shades of Grey." Starts at 7 p.m.; $5 advanced tickets or $7 at the door.
• Entertainment at the Plymouth Farmers’ Market will feature Bob Pickell with students from the Jefferson and Webster school chorus at 9 a.m. The market is held from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. in River Park Square at Garro and River Streets, east of Michigan. The last day for the Market is Oct. 13, the second Saturday of the month. Applications for vendors and not-for-profits are available on the website at www.plymouthfarmersmarket.com or by contacting Tom Keb, Market Manager, 10499 Tyler Road, Bremen, IN 46506 (574-217-5776). Booth space for vendors remains at $10 per week per booth. Not-for-profit booths are free but limited to once a month. Entertainment ideas can be forwarded to Rebecca Miller at 574-780-8690 or email@example.com.
SUNDAY, MAY 20
• Plymouth High School baccalaureate will be at 4:30 p.m. in the PHS auditorium.
• Riverview Community Church, 3780 S.R. 110, Tippecanoe, is hosting a gospel concert featuring Soul'd Out Quartet at 6 p.m. For more information please contact Pastor Rod Ruberg at 574-223-4193.
• Nappanee Missionary Church will host the patriotic musical, “Sweet Land of Liberty” at 6 p.m. at the church.