Skip to main content

Minor Street fire caused by electrical malfunction

November 23, 2011

PLYMOUTH — The Plymouth Fire Department was called to a house fire at 407 Miner Street Tuesday evening, just before 7 p.m. Fire chief Andy Metsker reported later that the accidental fire caused damage to an upstairs bedroom and the roof above it. No one was injured, and the fire was extinguished by 8:25 p.m.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
Add to calendar
PERU — Four years, four straight championships. But lest you think the feeling ever gets old, think...
CULVER — Culver Academies earned dual second-place regional finishes behind Warsaw, and the Eagles...
Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples explains why Florida State and Notre Dame both look like College...

 

.

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes